Physical Clearance and Forms
ALL ATHLETIC CLEARANCE MEDICAL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
No paper forms will be accepted!
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.
comand choose California state.
- Watch the Athletic Clearance's guide video, located on the website.
- The website takes you step by step through your Athletic Clearance.
- The MKHS nurse will review the information you have submitted and Clear or Deny you based on forms and documents submitted.
- An email notification will be sent with the reason as to why you are Denied and an email will be sent if you are Cleared for participation.
- **** IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR PHYSICAL*****
- Make sure only an MD, DO, or PNP fill out the physical form (no Chiropractor).
- Be sure the doctor marks the clearance box.
- Be sure the doctor writes the exam date, and it needs to be within a year.
- Be sure the physical form has a Doctor's Office Stamp.
- **Clearance can take up to 5 working days**
Instructions to Complete Athletic Clearance
Covid Sports Informed Consent - Please upload to Athletic Clearance under Additional Form