School Library Program Mission Statement
The mission of the Alhambra School District school library media program is to ensure that all students and staff are effective users of ideas, resources and information, which include the ability to access, evaluate and use information.
Monday - Friday, 7:15am-3:00pm
Hours may vary on special schedules. The library is open during lunch. Food, drinks, gum, or candy are not allowed at anytime in the library.
To check out books:
- Students must have a current student I.D. to check out materials.
- Students may have up to 4 books out at one time and only two books per subject.
- Most books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- Most books can be renewed if students need them for a longer period of time
- The library has 14 computers for student use. They have Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Students must sign up at the circulation desk with their current I.D.
- Students are responsible for following the District's Computer Acceptable Use Policy.
- Students may save their work onto a USB flash drive, email it to themselves or they may print for $.10 a page.
- Xerox machine - library staff will make copies for students at $.10 per page.
- Yearbooks - viewing of yearbooks is by appointment only and is at the discretion of the Librarian and Administration. Please call the Librarian to make an appointment.