Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial Aid

For scholarship information, visit the Scholarships page.
To view recordings of past Cash for College/Financial Aid Presentations, click here.


Important Dates Every Year:

October 1 - File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) OR a California Dream Act beginning October 1st every year.
March 2 - Students are highly recommended to complete the application by March 2nd in order to be eligible for CalGrants. Please note that CalGrant GPA Verification is done automatically by the school unless the family submits a separate OPT-OUT form.

For most students, the FAFSA is the primary application for most federal, state, and school financial aid. If you’re an undocumented student, file a California Dream Act Application instead.

CA Dream Act (for AB 540 Students): The California Dream Act allows certain students who meet the requirements below to apply for and receive state financial aid at California public and private colleges and private scholarships administered by California public colleges. Assembly Bill (AB) 540 qualifications:

  • Attend at CA high school for a minimum of three years
  • Graduate from a CA high school or pass the CA High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE)
  • Enroll in an accredited and qualified CA college or university; and,
  • If applicable, fill out an affidavit to legalize immigration status as soon as eligible.



FSA ID: - Create an FSA ID for parent and student