Library Policies and Information
School Library Program Mission Statement
The mission of the Alhambra School District school library media program is to ensure that all students and staff are effective users of ideas, resources and information, which include the ability to access, evaluate and use information.
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
Library closes right after school on minimum, collaboration and finals days. The library is open during lunch. Food, drinks, gum or candy are not allowed at anytime in the library. All students must wear a mask!
To check out books:
- Students must have a current student I.D. to check out materials (or a class schedule until ID's are handed out)
- Students may have up to 2 books out at one time and only two books per subject.
- Most books are checked out for 3 weeks.
- Most books can be renewed if students need them for a longer period of time. Students can renew their own books and request books using the online card catalog.
- At this time, late fees will not be charged.
- There is no student printer in the library, students may go to the career center to print.