- School begins on Thursday, August 10, 2017. All 9th graders need to report directly to the Aztec Arena for first period.
- Student Schedules will be available on PowerSchool on Tuesday, August 8th. Students with missing periods will be given priority to meet with their counselor during the first week of school. If you have a concern about your schedule please use the FormSite Link to contact your counselor. The FormSite Website is accessible here: https://fs21.formsite.com/markkeppelhigh/form2/index.htm
- An updated student schedule with teacher names and room numbers will be available on Wednesday, August 9th. Please come to the first day of school with a printed, screenshot, or written down copy of your schedule. If you are unable to print a copy or access your schedule, printed copies will be available in the School Counseling office.
- Want to make your college application stand out? Take a CTE class or college class after school. All students, grades 9-12, can earn high school and college credit for free! To sign up, visit the College & Career Center. For more information, call (626)943-6790.
- Due to the refurbishment of the lockers, students will not get lockers until the week of August 14th.
- IDs for the upperclassmen are available in the bookroom starting on August 14th. Please bring your schedule before school, lunch or after school to pick up your ID as follows:
Seniors August 14th, 15th and 16th
Juniors August 17th, 18th and 21st
Sophomores August 22nd, 23rd and 24th
- Freshman will be taking their ID pictures on August 16th during the student's’ PE class.
- Mark Keppel High School Link Crew would like to welcome all freshmen to the first day of school on Thursday August 10th. Freshmen should go to the Aztec arena gym for mandatory orientation at 7:41am. They will engage in a variety of fun and informational activities. They will not attend classes until Friday August 11th .Students do not need to bring a backpack or any school supplies on the first day. Class schedules will be distributed at the end of the first day. We can't wait to welcome the class of 2021! Go Aztecs!